Scrabble word: BOXER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOXER exist?
Definitions of BOXER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who fights with his fists for sport
- noun - a workman employed to pack things into containers
- noun - a member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- noun - a breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
- One who fights with the fists as a sport.
- One that packs items in boxes.
- A medium-sized, short-haired dog of a breed developed in Germany, having a brownish coat and a short, square-jawed muzzle.
- noun - one that packs boxes
There are 5 letters in BOXER: B E O R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOXER plus a wildcard: BOXER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOXER
Images for BOXER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.