Scrabble word: FOX
Is FOX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOX in dictionaries:
- noun - alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail
- noun - a shifty deceptive person
- noun - the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- noun - English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- noun - English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- noun - a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- noun - the Algonquian language of the Fox
- verb - deceive somebody
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
- Any of various carnivorous mammals of the genus Vulpes and related genera, related to the dogs and wolves and characteristically having upright ears, a pointed snout, and a long, bushy tail.
- The fur of one of these mammals.
- A crafty, sly, or clever person.
- An attractive young person.
- Small cordage made by twisting together two or more strands of tarred yarn.
- A sword.
- To trick or fool by ingenuity or cunning; outwit.
- To baffle or confuse.
- To make (beer) sour by fermenting.
- To repair (a shoe) by attaching a new upper.
- To intoxicate.
- To act slyly or craftily.
- To turn sour in fermenting.
- verb - to get the better of by superior cleverness
There are 3 letters in FOX: F O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOX
Click to search all anagrams of FOX plus a wildcard: FOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOX
Images for FOX
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.