Scrabble word: FOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOX exist?
Definitions of FOX in dictionaries:
- noun - alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail
- noun - a shifty deceptive person
- noun - the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- noun - English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- noun - English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- noun - a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- noun - the Algonquian language of the Fox
- verb - deceive somebody
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
- Any of various carnivorous mammals of the genus Vulpes and related genera, related to the dogs and wolves and characteristically having upright ears, a pointed snout, and a long, bushy tail.
- The fur of one of these mammals.
- A crafty, sly, or clever person.
- An attractive young person.
- Small cordage made by twisting together two or more strands of tarred yarn.
- A sword.
- To trick or fool by ingenuity or cunning; outwit.
- To baffle or confuse.
- To make (beer) sour by fermenting.
- To repair (a shoe) by attaching a new upper.
- To intoxicate.
- To act slyly or craftily.
- To turn sour in fermenting.
- verb - to get the better of by superior cleverness