Scrabble word: FOXY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOXY exist?
Definitions of FOXY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- Of or resembling a fox.
- Having a reddish-brown color.
- Discolored, as by age or decay; foxed.
- Sensually attractive; sexy.
- Having a distinctive sharp flavor or aroma: foxy American grapes.
- adv - skillful in deceiving [adj CRAFTIER, CRAFTIEST] : CRAFTILY
There are 4 letters in FOXY: F O X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOXY plus a wildcard: FOXY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOXY
Images for FOXY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.