Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWIFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIFT exist?
Definitions of SWIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - United States meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903)
- noun - an English satirist born in Ireland (1667-1745)
- noun - a small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight
- noun - common western lizard
- adj - moving very fast
- Moving or capable of moving with great speed; fast.
- Coming, occurring, or accomplished quickly; instant: a swift retort.
- A cylinder on a carding machine.
- A reel used to hold yarn as it is being wound off.
- Any of various small, dark, insect-eating birds of the family Apodidae, related to the hummingbirds and noted for their long, strong wings and swift flight.
- Any of various small, fast-moving North American lizards of the genera Sceloporus and Uta.
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
There are 5 letters in SWIFT: F I S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIFT plus a wildcard: SWIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIFT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWIFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.