Scrabble word: SWIFT
Is SWIFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWIFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903)
- noun - an English satirist born in Ireland (1667-1745)
- noun - a small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight
- noun - common western lizard
- adj - moving very fast
- Moving or capable of moving with great speed; fast.
- Coming, occurring, or accomplished quickly; instant: a swift retort.
- A cylinder on a carding machine.
- A reel used to hold yarn as it is being wound off.
- Any of various small, dark, insect-eating birds of the family Apodidae, related to the hummingbirds and noted for their long, strong wings and swift flight.
- Any of various small, fast-moving North American lizards of the genera Sceloporus and Uta.
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
There are 5 letters in SWIFT: F I S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWIFT, to go: SWIFT?
Rearrange the letters in SWIFT and see some winning combinations
Images for SWIFT
Lookup in Wiki for SWIFT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.