Scrabble word: SWIFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIFT exist?
Definitions of SWIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - United States meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903)
- noun - an English satirist born in Ireland (1667-1745)
- noun - a small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight
- noun - common western lizard
- adj - moving very fast
- Moving or capable of moving with great speed; fast.
- Coming, occurring, or accomplished quickly; instant: a swift retort.
- A cylinder on a carding machine.
- A reel used to hold yarn as it is being wound off.
- Any of various small, dark, insect-eating birds of the family Apodidae, related to the hummingbirds and noted for their long, strong wings and swift flight.
- Any of various small, fast-moving North American lizards of the genera Sceloporus and Uta.
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird