Scrabble word: SWIFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIFTS exist?
Definitions of SWIFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903)
- noun - an English satirist born in Ireland (1667-1745)
- noun - a small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight
- noun - common western lizard
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
There are 6 letters in SWIFTS: F I S S T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIFTS plus a wildcard: SWIFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIFTS
Images for SWIFTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.