Scrabble word: WHISPER
Is WHISPER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHISPER in dictionaries:
- noun - speaking softly without vibration of the vocal cords
- noun - a light noise, like the noise of silk clothing or leaves blowing in the wind
- verb - speak softly
- Soft speech produced without full voice.
- Something uttered very softly.
- A secretly or surreptitiously expressed belief, rumor, or hint: whispers of scandal.
- A low rustling sound: the whisper of wind in the pines.
- To speak softly.
- To speak quietly and privately, as by way of gossip, slander, or intrigue.
- To make a soft rustling sound.
- To utter very softly.
- To say or tell privately or secretly.
- verb - to speak softly
There are 7 letters in WHISPER: E H I P R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHISPER
Click to search all anagrams of WHISPER plus a wildcard: WHISPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHISPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHISPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.