Scrabble word: WHISPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHISPER exist?
Definitions of WHISPER in dictionaries:
- noun - speaking softly without vibration of the vocal cords
- noun - a light noise, like the noise of silk clothing or leaves blowing in the wind
- verb - speak softly
- Soft speech produced without full voice.
- Something uttered very softly.
- A secretly or surreptitiously expressed belief, rumor, or hint: whispers of scandal.
- A low rustling sound: the whisper of wind in the pines.
- To speak softly.
- To speak quietly and privately, as by way of gossip, slander, or intrigue.
- To make a soft rustling sound.
- To utter very softly.
- To say or tell privately or secretly.
- verb - to speak softly