Scrabble word: WHIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIR exist?
Definitions of WHIR in dictionaries:
- noun - sound of something in rapid motion
- verb - make a soft swishing sound
- A sound of buzzing or vibration: the whir of turning wheels.
- Excited, noisy activity; bustle: the whir of busy shoppers.
- verb - to move with a buzzing sound
There are 4 letters in WHIR: H I R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIR plus a wildcard: WHIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIR
Images for WHIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.