Scrabble word: WHIRL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIRL exist?
Definitions of WHIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - confused movement
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - fly around
- To revolve rapidly about a center or an axis.
- To rotate or spin rapidly: The dancer whirled across the stage.
- To turn rapidly, changing direction; wheel: She whirled around to face him.
- To have the sensation of spinning; reel: My head is whirling with data.
- To move circularly and rapidly in varied, random directions: The wind whirled across the steppes.
- To cause to rotate or turn rapidly: whirl a baton.
- To move or drive in a circular or curving course.
- To drive at high speed: whirled the motorcycle around the corner.
- To hurl.
- The act of rotating or revolving rapidly.
- Something, such as a cloud of dust, that whirls or is whirled.
- A state of confusion; tumult.
- A swift succession or round of events: the social whirl.
- A state of mental confusion or giddiness; dizziness: My head is in a whirl.
- A short trip or ride.
- A brief or experimental try: Let’s give the plan a whirl.
- verb - to revolve rapidly
There are 5 letters in WHIRL: H I L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIRL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIRL plus a wildcard: WHIRL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIRL
Images for WHIRL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.