Scrabble word: WHIRLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIRLS exist?
Definitions of WHIRLS in dictionaries:
- noun - confused movement
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - fly around
- verb - to revolve rapidly
There are 6 letters in WHIRLS: H I L R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIRLS plus a wildcard: WHIRLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIRLS
Images for WHIRLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.