Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWIRL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIRL exist?
Definitions of SWIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- To move with a twisting or whirling motion; eddy.
- To be dizzy; swim.
- To be arranged in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- To cause to move with a twisting or whirling motion.
- To form into or arrange in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- A whirling or eddying motion or mass: a swirl of white water.
- Something, such as a curl of hair, that coils, twists, or whirls.
- Whirling confusion or disorder: “high-pressure farce built around the swirl of mistaken identities” (Jay Carr).
- v - to move with a whirling motion
There are 5 letters in SWIRL: I L R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIRL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIRL plus a wildcard: SWIRL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIRL
Images for SWIRL
- Repeat the last step to add more details to your swirl
- Green Glitter swirl - Heritage Thoughts Digital Scrapbooking Kit by ...
- Chesecake Pricing
- Cake pricing and options still available
- Wrong swirl
- Black swirl Op X image - vector clip art online royalty free & public ...
- swirls Graphics Brushes Backgrounds Florals and more Antisocial ...
- Wandtattoo swirl III - Wandtattoos Wallsticker Wandtattoo ...
- to my website