Scrabble word: SWIRL
Is SWIRL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SWIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- To move with a twisting or whirling motion; eddy.
- To be dizzy; swim.
- To be arranged in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- To cause to move with a twisting or whirling motion.
- To form into or arrange in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- A whirling or eddying motion or mass: a swirl of white water.
- Something, such as a curl of hair, that coils, twists, or whirls.
- Whirling confusion or disorder: “high-pressure farce built around the swirl of mistaken identities” (Jay Carr).
- verb - to move with a whirling motion
There are 5 letters in SWIRL: I L R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIRL
Click to search all anagrams of SWIRL plus a wildcard: SWIRL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIRL
Images for SWIRL
Lookup in Wiki for SWIRL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.