Scrabble word: SWIRL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIRL exist?
Definitions of SWIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- To move with a twisting or whirling motion; eddy.
- To be dizzy; swim.
- To be arranged in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- To cause to move with a twisting or whirling motion.
- To form into or arrange in a spiral, whorl, or twist.
- A whirling or eddying motion or mass: a swirl of white water.
- Something, such as a curl of hair, that coils, twists, or whirls.
- Whirling confusion or disorder: “high-pressure farce built around the swirl of mistaken identities” (Jay Carr).
- verb - to move with a whirling motion