Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MISERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISERY exist?
Definitions of MISERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of ill-being due to affliction or misfortune
- noun - a feeling of intense unhappiness
- The state of suffering and want as a result of physical circumstances or extreme poverty.
- Mental or emotional unhappiness or distress: “Our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances” (Martha Washington).
- A cause or source of suffering.
- A physical ache or ailment.
- n - a state of great suffering
There are 6 letters in MISERY: E I M R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISERY plus a wildcard: MISERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISERY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISERY
- misery and death are genetically linked - Sunday Mercury - Weird ...
- misery - Television Tropes & Idioms
- misery Prefiero no tener fans
- misery by Stephen King adapted by Simon Moore
- June 10 2012 misery Comic Con Days of Stargate Past Atlantis ...
- Especial Mujeres Obsesivas misery Frikis.pe
- misery (1990) Cinema Sights
- Bueno qu podra decir de misery. El otro da la vi porsegunda ...
- misery Polychrome Interest
- An exceptionally well made psychological suspense film misery is a ...