Scrabble word: MISERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISERY exist?
Definitions of MISERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of ill-being due to affliction or misfortune
- noun - a feeling of intense unhappiness
- The state of suffering and want as a result of physical circumstances or extreme poverty.
- Mental or emotional unhappiness or distress: “Our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances” (Martha Washington).
- A cause or source of suffering.
- A physical ache or ailment.
- noun - a state of great suffering
There are 6 letters in MISERY: E I M R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISERY plus a wildcard: MISERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISERY
Images for MISERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.