Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERMIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERMIS exist?
Definitions of VERMIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the narrow central part of the cerebellum between the two hemispheres
- n - a part of the brain
There are 6 letters in VERMIS: E I M R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERMIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERMIS plus a wildcard: VERMIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERMIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERMIS
- ... The Cerebellum Cerebellar vermis & Hemispheres Slide 1
- cerebellum-anatomy-cerebellar-vermis-lobules-fissure-en brain human ...
- WHAT DOES THE CEREBELLAR vermis DO
- ... The Cerebellum Cerebellar vermis & Hemispheres Slide 2
- Inferior view of the Brain Stem and Cerebellum.
- In Connors brain the inferior vermis is underdeveloped and very ...
- cerebellum posterior view lobes anterior hemisphere vermis
- vermis (worm)
- KLEINE HERSENEN - ZENUWSTELSEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.