Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIM exist?
Definitions of SWIM in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of swimming
- verb - travel through water
- verb - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- verb - be dizzy or giddy
- verb - be covered with or submerged in a liquid
- verb - move as if gliding through water
- To move through water by means of the limbs, fins, or tail.
- To move as though gliding through water.
- To float on water or another liquid.
- To be covered or flooded with or as if with a liquid: chicken swimming in gravy.
- To possess a superfluity; abound: After winning the lottery, she was swimming in money.
- To experience a floating or giddy sensation; be dizzy: “his brain still swimming with the effects of the last night’s champagne” (Robert Smith Surtees).
- To appear to spin or reel lazily: The room swam before my eyes.
- To move through or across (a body of water) by swimming: She swam the channel.
- To execute (a particular stroke) in swimming.
- To cause to swim or float.
- The act of swimming.
- A period of time spent swimming.
- A gliding motion.
- A state of dizziness.
- Of, relating to, or used for swimming: a swim mask.
- verb - to propel oneself in water by natural means
There are 4 letters in SWIM: I M S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIM plus a wildcard: SWIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIM
Images for SWIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.