Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMBUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMBUS exist?
Definitions of LIMBUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a border or edge of any of various body parts distinguished by color or structure
- A distinctive border or edge, such as the junction between the cornea and sclera of the eyeball.
- n - a distinctive border
There are 6 letters in LIMBUS: B I L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMBUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMBUS plus a wildcard: LIMBUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMBUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMBUS
- limbus - FFXIclopedia the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters items ...
- Closely related to Schmorl nodes a limbus vertebra represents ...
- Fredsakademiet Freds- og sikkerhedspolitisk Leksikon L 149 limbus
- If a patients eye is so hopelessly injured that any useful sight is ...
- Party Bus - LAX VIP LimoLAX VIP Limousine Service
- Back to Questions] [Back to OrbitOculoplastics]
- Sphenoid bone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- WS Bath Collections limbus 1-B Vessel Sink - Fixture Universe
- Dino Valls - limbus - Pictify - your social art network
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.