Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBLIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBLIME exist?
Definitions of SUBLIME in dictionaries:
- verb - vaporize and then condense right back again
- verb - change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting
- adj - inspiring awe
- adj - worthy of adoration or reverence
- adj - lifted up or set high
- adj - of high moral or intellectual value
- Characterized by nobility; majestic.
- Of high spiritual, moral, or intellectual worth.
- Not to be excelled; supreme.
- Inspiring awe; impressive.
- Raised aloft; set high.
- Of lofty appearance or bearing; haughty: “not terrible,/That I should fear... /But solemn and sublime” (John Milton).
- Something sublime.
- An ultimate example.
- To render sublime.
- To cause to sublimate.
- adj - of elevated or noble quality
There are 7 letters in SUBLIME: B E I L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBLIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBLIME plus a wildcard: SUBLIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBLIME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBLIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.