Scrabble word: SUBLIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBLIME exist?
Definitions of SUBLIME in dictionaries:
- verb - vaporize and then condense right back again
- verb - change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting
- adj - inspiring awe
- adj - worthy of adoration or reverence
- adj - lifted up or set high
- adj - of high moral or intellectual value
- Characterized by nobility; majestic.
- Of high spiritual, moral, or intellectual worth.
- Not to be excelled; supreme.
- Inspiring awe; impressive.
- Raised aloft; set high.
- Of lofty appearance or bearing; haughty: “not terrible,/That I should fear... /But solemn and sublime” (John Milton).
- Something sublime.
- An ultimate example.
- To render sublime.
- To cause to sublimate.
- adj - of elevated or noble quality