Scrabble word: IMPLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLY exist?
Definitions of IMPLY in dictionaries:
- verb - express or state indirectly
- verb - suggest as a logically necessary consequence
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - suggest that someone is guilty
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- To involve by logical necessity; entail: Life implies growth and death.
- To entangle.
- verb - to indicate or suggest indirectly
There are 5 letters in IMPLY: I L M P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPLY plus a wildcard: IMPLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLY
Images for IMPLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.