Scrabble word: WIMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIMPLE exist?
Definitions of WIMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - headdress of cloth
- A cloth wound around the head, framing the face, and drawn into folds beneath the chin, worn by women in medieval times and as part of the habit of certain orders of nuns.
- A fold or pleat in cloth.
- A ripple, as on the surface of water.
- A curve or bend.
- To cover with or dress in a wimple.
- To cause to form folds, pleats, or ripples.
- To form or lie in folds.
- To ripple.
- verb - to fold in an even manner
There are 6 letters in WIMPLE: E I L M P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIMPLE plus a wildcard: WIMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIMPLE
Images for WIMPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.