Scrabble word: WIMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIMPLE exist?
Definitions of WIMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - headdress of cloth
- A cloth wound around the head, framing the face, and drawn into folds beneath the chin, worn by women in medieval times and as part of the habit of certain orders of nuns.
- A fold or pleat in cloth.
- A ripple, as on the surface of water.
- A curve or bend.
- To cover with or dress in a wimple.
- To cause to form folds, pleats, or ripples.
- To form or lie in folds.
- To ripple.
- verb - to fold in an even manner