Scrabble word: LIMPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMPET exist?
Definitions of LIMPET in dictionaries:
- noun - mollusk with a low conical shell
- noun - any of various usually marine gastropods with low conical shells
- Any of numerous marine gastropod mollusks, as of the families Acmaeidae and Patellidae, characteristically having a conical shell and adhering to rocks of tidal areas.
- One that clings persistently.
- A type of explosive designed to cling to the hull of a ship and detonate on contact or signal.
- noun - any of a phylum of soft-bodied invertebrates