Is LIMPET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIMPET in various dictionaries:
- noun - mollusk with a low conical shell
- noun - any of various usually marine gastropods with low conical shells
- Any of numerous marine gastropod mollusks, as of the families Acmaeidae and Patellidae, characteristically having a conical shell and adhering to rocks of tidal areas.
- One that clings persistently.
- A type of explosive designed to cling to the hull of a ship and detonate on contact or signal.
- noun - any of a phylum of soft-bodied invertebrates
There are 6 letters in LIMPET: E I L M P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMPET
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIMPET, to go: LIMPET?
Rearrange the letters in LIMPET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIMPET
What's nearby LIMPET
Lookup in Wiki for LIMPET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIMPET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIMPET"