Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMPET exist?
Definitions of LIMPET in dictionaries:
- noun - mollusk with a low conical shell
- noun - any of various usually marine gastropods with low conical shells
- Any of numerous marine gastropod mollusks, as of the families Acmaeidae and Patellidae, characteristically having a conical shell and adhering to rocks of tidal areas.
- One that clings persistently.
- A type of explosive designed to cling to the hull of a ship and detonate on contact or signal.
- noun - any of a phylum of soft-bodied invertebrates
There are 6 letters in LIMPET: E I L M P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMPET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMPET plus a wildcard: LIMPET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMPET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMPET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.