Scrabble word: SAVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVING exist?
Definitions of SAVING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of economizing
- noun - recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- noun - the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - bring into safety
- verb - spend less
- verb - accumulate money for future use
- verb - make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- verb - save from sins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - record data on a computer
- adj - bringing about salvation or redemption from sin
- adj - characterized by thriftiness
- Rescue from harm, danger, or loss.
- Avoidance of excess expenditure; economy.
- A reduction in expenditure or cost.
- Something saved.
- An exception or reservation.
- noun - the act or an instance of saving
There are 6 letters in SAVING: A G I N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAVING plus a wildcard: SAVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.