Scrabble word: SAVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVING exist?
Definitions of SAVING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of economizing
- noun - recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- noun - the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - bring into safety
- verb - spend less
- verb - accumulate money for future use
- verb - make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- verb - save from sins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - record data on a computer
- adj - bringing about salvation or redemption from sin
- adj - characterized by thriftiness
- Rescue from harm, danger, or loss.
- Avoidance of excess expenditure; economy.
- A reduction in expenditure or cost.
- Something saved.
- An exception or reservation.
- noun - the act or an instance of saving