Scrabble word: SHAVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAVING exist?
Definitions of SHAVING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing hair with a razor
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- noun - the act of brushing against while passing
- verb - remove body hair with a razor
- verb - cut closely
- verb - cut the price of
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- verb - touch the surface of lightly
- A thin slice or sliver, as of wood or metal, that is shaved off.
- The act of one that shaves.
- noun - something shaved off