Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAVING exist?
Definitions of SHAVING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing hair with a razor
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- noun - the act of brushing against while passing
- verb - remove body hair with a razor
- verb - cut closely
- verb - cut the price of
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- verb - touch the surface of lightly
- A thin slice or sliver, as of wood or metal, that is shaved off.
- The act of one that shaves.
- noun - something shaved off
There are 7 letters in SHAVING: A G H I N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAVING plus a wildcard: SHAVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAVING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.