Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAYING exist?
Definitions of SAYING in dictionaries:
- noun - a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- Something, such as an adage or a maxim, that is said.
- noun - a brief statement of a general truth or principle
There are 6 letters in SAYING: A G I N S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAYING plus a wildcard: SAYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAYING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.