Scrabble word: KINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINKS exist?
Definitions of KINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- noun - a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- noun - a person with unusual sexual tastes
- noun - an eccentric idea
- noun - a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- verb - curl tightly
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - to form a tight curl or bend in
There are 5 letters in KINKS: I K K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINKS plus a wildcard: KINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINKS
Images for KINKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.