Is KINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- noun - a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- noun - a person with unusual sexual tastes
- noun - an eccentric idea
- noun - a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- verb - curl tightly
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, as one caused by the tensing of a looped section of wire.
- A painful muscle spasm, as in the neck or back; a crick.
- A difficulty or flaw that is likely to impede operation, as in a plan or system.
- A mental peculiarity; a quirk.
- An unusual or eccentric idea.
- Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behavior or taste.
- verb - to form a tight curl or bend in
There are 4 letters in KINK: I K K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of KINK, to go: KINK?
Rearrange the letters in KINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KINK
Images for KINK
What's nearby KINK
Lookup in Wiki for KINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KINK"