Scrabble word: KINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINK exist?
Definitions of KINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- noun - a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- noun - a person with unusual sexual tastes
- noun - an eccentric idea
- noun - a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- verb - curl tightly
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, as one caused by the tensing of a looped section of wire.
- A painful muscle spasm, as in the neck or back; a crick.
- A difficulty or flaw that is likely to impede operation, as in a plan or system.
- A mental peculiarity; a quirk.
- An unusual or eccentric idea.
- Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behavior or taste.
- verb - to form a tight curl or bend in
There are 4 letters in KINK: I K K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINK plus a wildcard: KINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINK
Images for KINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.