Scrabble word: SHRINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINK exist?
Definitions of SHRINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - reduce in size
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- To become constricted from heat, moisture, or cold.
- To become reduced in amount or value; dwindle: His savings quickly shrank.
- To draw back instinctively, as from something alarming; recoil.
- To cause to shrink.
- The act of shrinking.
- The degree to which something shrinks; shrinkage.
- A psychiatrist.
- verb - to contract or draw back