Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHRINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINK exist?
Definitions of SHRINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - reduce in size
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- To become constricted from heat, moisture, or cold.
- To become reduced in amount or value; dwindle: His savings quickly shrank.
- To draw back instinctively, as from something alarming; recoil.
- To cause to shrink.
- The act of shrinking.
- The degree to which something shrinks; shrinkage.
- A psychiatrist.
- v - to contract or draw back
There are 6 letters in SHRINK: H I K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRINK plus a wildcard: SHRINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRINK
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRINK
- Be careful -- Wool can shrink in hot water or in a hot dryer.
- shrink Wallpaper - 10017933 Desktop Download page various screen ...
- shrinking your Git repository - Manuel van Rijn
- Talking shrink Therapy On The Cheap
- shrink wrap supplies heat gun shrink wrap supplies heat gun ...
- Buy shrink - Dolk - ArtinthePicture.com shop
- shrink Wrapping Equipment
- shrink-It Art Kit
- PE shrink Film
- Past Work Early Years REGEX shrink