Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHRINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINK exist?
Definitions of SHRINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - reduce in size
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- To become constricted from heat, moisture, or cold.
- To become reduced in amount or value; dwindle: His savings quickly shrank.
- To draw back instinctively, as from something alarming; recoil.
- To cause to shrink.
- The act of shrinking.
- The degree to which something shrinks; shrinkage.
- A psychiatrist.
- verb - to contract or draw back
There are 6 letters in SHRINK: H I K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRINK plus a wildcard: SHRINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRINK
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.