Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCRIBE exist?
Definitions of ASCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - attribute or credit to
- See Synonyms at attribute.
- To assign as a quality or characteristic: ascribed jealousy to the critics.
- v - to attribute to a specified cause, source, or origin
There are 7 letters in ASCRIBE: A B C E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCRIBE plus a wildcard: ASCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCRIBE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCRIBE
- httpi302.photobucket.comalbumsnn119therealphotobuckerAncient ...
- Each staff person and volunteer can track their own todo items. Edit ...
- URCNA Synod-1 Worship ascribelog
- URCNA Synod-2 Officers ascribelog
- Off the launch pad ascribelog
- URCNA Synod 2012-13 Emeritation ascribelog
- Kandee Shoes Best of British High Heels Divas Scribe
- ascribeascribe Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.