Scrabble word: SCRIBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIBES exist?
Definitions of SCRIBES in dictionaries:
- noun - French playwright (1791-1861)
- noun - informal terms for journalists
- noun - someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- noun - a sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
- verb - score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
- verb - to mark with a scriber
There are 7 letters in SCRIBES: B C E I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIBES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRIBES plus a wildcard: SCRIBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIBES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRIBES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.