Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: XERIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does XERIC exist?
Definitions of XERIC in dictionaries:
- adj - being deficient in moisture
- Of, characterized by, or adapted to an extremely dry habitat.
- adj - requiring only a small amount of moisture
There are 5 letters in XERIC: C E I R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to XERIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word XERIC plus a wildcard: XERIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word XERIC
Images for XERIC
- xeric plant - renders picture in BiblioCAD
- xeric Habitat Coloring Pages And Facts
- Tags sustainability xeric landscape architecture planning
- ... tree cover in the Botswanan xeric savanna. Source C.Michael Hogan
- xeric Landscape
- xeric gardening in Chinook country
- The Big Hollow Journal A xeric limestone prairie Mifflin Co.
- Earthscaped - xeric Gardens Drought Resistant Planting Plans ...
- This picture was taken of our son in White Sands
- xeric Plants