Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAIRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAIRY exist?
Definitions of DAIRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a farm where dairy products are produced
- A commercial establishment for processing or selling milk and milk products.
- A place where milk and cream are stored and processed.
- A dairy farm.
- The dairy business; dairying.
- Of, for, or relating to milk or milk products: the dairy section at the grocery store.
- Of or relating to dairying.
- Of, relating to, or intended for the consumption or preparation of milk or milk products exclusively, as dictated by dietary law.
- noun - an establishment dealing in milk products
There are 5 letters in DAIRY: A D I R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAIRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAIRY plus a wildcard: DAIRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAIRY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAIRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.