Scrabble word: MYRIAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYRIAD exist?
Definitions of MYRIAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a large indefinite number
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of ten and one thousand
- adj - too numerous to be counted
- Constituting a very large, indefinite number; innumerable: the myriad fish in the ocean.
- Composed of numerous diverse elements or facets: the myriad life of the metropolis.
- A vast number: the myriads of bees in the hive.
- Ten thousand.
- noun - a very large number