Scrabble word: HYDRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYDRA exist?
Definitions of HYDRA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) monster with nine heads
- noun - a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- noun - trouble that cannot be overcome by a single effort because of its many aspects or its persistent and pervasive quality
- noun - small tubular solitary freshwater hydrozoan polyp
- The many-headed monster that was slain by Hercules.
- A constellation in the equatorial region of the southern sky near Cancer, Libra, and Centaurus.
- A persistent or multifaceted problem that cannot be eradicated by a single effort.
- noun - a freshwater polyp
There are 5 letters in HYDRA: A D H R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYDRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYDRA plus a wildcard: HYDRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYDRA
Images for HYDRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.