Scrabble word: DISMAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMAY exist?
Definitions of DISMAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of despair in the face of obstacles
- noun - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - fill with apprehension or alarm
- To destroy the courage or resolution of by exciting dread or apprehension.
- To cause to lose enthusiasm; disillusion: was dismayed to learn that her favorite dancer used drugs.
- A sudden or complete loss of courage in the face of trouble or danger.
- verb - to deprive of courage or resolution
There are 6 letters in DISMAY: A D I M S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMAY plus a wildcard: DISMAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMAY
Images for DISMAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.