Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISMAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMAY exist?
Definitions of DISMAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of despair in the face of obstacles
- noun - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - fill with apprehension or alarm
- To destroy the courage or resolution of by exciting dread or apprehension.
- To cause to lose enthusiasm; disillusion: was dismayed to learn that her favorite dancer used drugs.
- A sudden or complete loss of courage in the face of trouble or danger.
- v - to deprive of courage or resolution
There are 6 letters in DISMAY: A D I M S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMAY plus a wildcard: DISMAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMAY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISMAY
- Panic emoticon Stock Vector Yael Weiss 5013668
- Holiday Greetings Card Project 2012 by Ecstaticdismay on deviantART
- ... Chief Minister expresses dismay Revolution in South Asia
- Playboy Bunny Image - Playboy Bunny Graphic Code
- Romney supporters surety turns to dismay - Los Angeles Times
- Produtos agrcolas como caf milho arroz feijo trigo algodo ...
- Big Island Chronicle Blog Archive Commentary Beyond dismay ...
- Excerpt Each Little Bird That Sings NPR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.