Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXEDRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEDRA exist?
Definitions of EXEDRA in dictionaries:
- A usually curved outdoor bench with a high back.
- An often semicircular portico with seats that was used in ancient Greece and Rome as a place for discussions.
- n - a curved outdoor bench
There are 6 letters in EXEDRA: A D E E R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXEDRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXEDRA plus a wildcard: EXEDRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXEDRA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXEDRA
- Boscolo exedra (Rome Italy) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
- Fileexedra.jpg - Bakugan Wiki - Characters Dragonoids Mechtogan ...
- Hotel exedra - Friendly Planet Travel
- Back to Gallery Back to Article
- exedra - Spcialiste des infrastructures voiries et rseaux divers
- Fileexedra Tombstone of Dan Topping April 2012.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Exiled exedra ( Evolves from Exodus exedra.)
- exedra MAX Products Motorcycle Tires Bridgestone Corporation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.