Scrabble word: FEDERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEDERAL exist?
Definitions of FEDERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Union Army during the American Civil War
- noun - any federal law-enforcement officer
- adj - national
- adj - of or relating to the central government of a federation
- adj - being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- adj - characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities
- Of, relating to, or being a form of government in which a union of states recognizes the sovereignty of a central authority while retaining certain residual powers of government.
- Of or constituting a form of government in which sovereign power is divided between a central authority and a number of constituent political units.
- Of or relating to the central government of a federation as distinct from the governments of its member units.
- Favorable to or advocating federation: The senator’s federal leanings were well known.
- Relating to or formed by a treaty or compact between constituent political units.
- Of, relating to, or supporting Federalism or the Federalist Party.
- Of, relating to, or loyal to the Union cause during the American Civil War.
- Often Federal.
- A supporter of the Union during the American Civil War, especially a Union soldier.
- A Federalist.
- Often Federal.
- noun - a supporter of a type of central government
There are 7 letters in FEDERAL: A D E E F L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEDERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEDERAL plus a wildcard: FEDERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEDERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEDERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.