Scrabble word: TRAVELED
Is TRAVELED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRAVELED in dictionaries:
- verb - change location
- verb - undertake a journey or trip
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - travel upon or across
- verb - undergo transportation as in a vehicle
- verb - travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- adj - traveled over or through
- adj - familiar with many parts of the world
- Having made journeys; experienced in travel.
- Frequented by travelers: a heavily traveled road.
- verb - to go from one place to another
There are 8 letters in TRAVELED: A D E E L R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAVELED
Click to search all anagrams of TRAVELED plus a wildcard: TRAVELED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAVELED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAVELED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.