Scrabble word: ALLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLOWS exist?
Definitions of ALLOWS in dictionaries:
- verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- verb - consent to, give permission
- verb - let have
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - allow or plan for a certain possibility
- verb - afford possibility
- verb - allow the other (baseball) team to score
- verb - grant as a discount or in exchange
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- verb - to put no obstacle in the way of
There are 6 letters in ALLOWS: A L L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLOWS plus a wildcard: ALLOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLOWS
Images for ALLOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.