Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLOWS exist?
Definitions of GALLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument of execution consisting of a wooden frame from which a condemned person is executed by hanging
- A device usually consisting of two upright posts supporting a crossbeam from which a noose is suspended and used for execution by hanging; a gallows tree.
- A similar structure used for supporting or suspending.
- Execution by hanging: a crime punishable by the gallows.
- noun - a structure used for hanging a condemned person
There are 7 letters in GALLOWS: A G L L O S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLOWS plus a wildcard: GALLOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLOWS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.