Scrabble word: SHALLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHALLOW exist?
Definitions of SHALLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a stretch of shallow water
- verb - make shallow
- verb - become shallow
- adj - lacking physical depth
- adj - not deep or strong
- adj - lacking depth of intellect or knowledge
- Measuring little from bottom to top or surface; lacking physical depth.
- Lacking depth of intellect, emotion, or knowledge: “This is a shallow parody of America” (Lloyd Rose).
- A part of a body of water of little depth; a shoal.
- adj - having little depth
There are 7 letters in SHALLOW: A H L L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHALLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHALLOW plus a wildcard: SHALLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHALLOW
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHALLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.