Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WALKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALKS exist?
Definitions of WALKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of traveling by foot
- noun - (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls
- noun - manner of walking
- noun - the act of walking somewhere
- noun - a path set aside for walking
- noun - a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground
- noun - careers in general
- verb - use one's feet to advance
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - obtain a base on balls
- verb - traverse or cover by walking
- verb - give a base on balls to
- verb - live or behave in a specified manner
- verb - be or act in association with
- verb - walk at a pace
- verb - make walk
- verb - take a walk
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 5 letters in WALKS: A K L S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALKS plus a wildcard: WALKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WALKS
- Stratford-upon-Avon for Accommodation Touring Dining Walking...
- Ruislip Woods Festival Guided walks Self Guided walks Guided walks ...
- ... of incorporating nature walks into your homeschooling repertoire are
- FileObama family walks with First Dog Bo 4-14-09.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Welcome to Mid Sussex Healthy walks
- Welcome to the Langholm walks web pages.
- Full details of walks
- upper swaledale yorkshire walks On Yorkshire Magazine Leeds to ...
- ... wrong Theyre all out of step except my Johnny silly walks
- Questions Nobody Asked.. Quick Look Tumblr Reblogs