Scrabble word: FLAWS
Is FLAWS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLAWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - defect or weakness in a person's character
- noun - an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
- verb - add a flaw or blemish to
- verb - to produce a flaw (an imperfection) in
There are 5 letters in FLAWS: A F L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAWS
Click to search all anagrams of FLAWS plus a wildcard: FLAWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAWS
Images for FLAWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.