Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAWFLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAWFLY exist?
Definitions of SAWFLY in dictionaries:
- noun - insect whose female has a saw-like ovipositor for inserting eggs into the leaf or stem tissue of a host plant
- Any of various hymenopterous insects, chiefly of the family Tenthredinidae, the females of which have sawlike ovipositors used for cutting into plant tissue to deposit their eggs.
- n - a winged insect
There are 6 letters in SAWFLY: A F L S W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAWFLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAWFLY plus a wildcard: SAWFLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAWFLY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAWFLY
- Figwort sawfly
- sawfly larva Nematus species
- sawfly - Tenthredo ornaticeps - BugGuide.Net
- Minnesota Seasons - dogwood sawfly
- Rose sawflies are easily spotted by their orange abdomen
- sawfly Caterpillars - Wild About Britain
- Macro photo of sawfly eating an insect
- sawfly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Garden Pest identification sawfly Completegardens Weblog
- European pine sawfly. Notice larvae feed gregariously and consume ...