Scrabble word: FLAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAW exist?
Definitions of FLAW in dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - defect or weakness in a person's character
- noun - an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
- verb - add a flaw or blemish to
- A defect or shortcoming in something intangible: They share the character flaw of arrogance.
- A defect in a legal document that can render it invalid.
- A brief gust or blast of wind.
- A passing storm; a squall.
- A burst of passion.
- verb - to produce a flaw (an imperfection) in
There are 4 letters in FLAW: A F L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAW plus a wildcard: FLAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAW
Images for FLAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.