Scrabble word: FLAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAW exist?
Definitions of FLAW in dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - defect or weakness in a person's character
- noun - an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
- verb - add a flaw or blemish to
- A defect or shortcoming in something intangible: They share the character flaw of arrogance.
- A defect in a legal document that can render it invalid.
- A brief gust or blast of wind.
- A passing storm; a squall.
- A burst of passion.
- verb - to produce a flaw (an imperfection) in