Scrabble word: AWFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWFUL exist?
Definitions of AWFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - exceptionally bad or displeasing
- adj - causing fear or dread or terror
- adj - offensive or even (of persons) malicious
- adj - inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence
- adj - extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- adj - inspiring awe or admiration or wonder
- adv - used as intensifiers
- Extremely bad or unpleasant; terrible: had an awful day at the office.
- Commanding awe: “this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath” (Herman Melville).
- Filled with or displaying great reverence.
- Extremely; very: was awful sick.
- adv - extremely bad or unpleasant [adj -FULLER, -FULLEST] : AWFULLY
There are 5 letters in AWFUL: A F L U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AWFUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWFUL plus a wildcard: AWFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWFUL
Images for AWFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.