Scrabble word: SWAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAB exist?
Definitions of SWAB in dictionaries:
- noun - implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - wash with a swab or a mop
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- A small piece of absorbent material attached to the end of a stick or wire and used for cleansing or applying medicine.
- A specimen of mucus or other material removed with a swab.
- A sponge or patch of absorbent material used to clean the bore of a firearm or cannon.
- A mop used for cleaning floors or decks.
- One who uses such a mop, especially on a ship.
- A sailor.
- A lout.
- To use a swab on.
- To clean with a swab.
- verb - to clean with a large mop
There are 4 letters in SWAB: A B S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAB plus a wildcard: SWAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAB
Images for SWAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.