Scrabble word: SWAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAB exist?
Definitions of SWAB in dictionaries:
- noun - implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - wash with a swab or a mop
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- A small piece of absorbent material attached to the end of a stick or wire and used for cleansing or applying medicine.
- A specimen of mucus or other material removed with a swab.
- A sponge or patch of absorbent material used to clean the bore of a firearm or cannon.
- A mop used for cleaning floors or decks.
- One who uses such a mop, especially on a ship.
- A sailor.
- A lout.
- To use a swab on.
- To clean with a swab.
- verb - to clean with a large mop