Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWABS exist?
Definitions of SWABS in dictionaries:
- noun - implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - wash with a swab or a mop
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- v - to clean with a large mop
There are 5 letters in SWABS: A B S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWABS plus a wildcard: SWABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWABS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWABS
- cotton-tipped White Birch swabs- click to see a larger image
- Cotton swabs (500 swabs per Carton)
- Oxoid - Clip Art - swabs
- cotton swabs - photopicture definition - cotton swabs word and phrase ...
- Oral swabs (Toothettes) Box of 250
- ... swabs for specific applications with a wide selection of swab sizes
- Texwipe offers a complete line of Ultra-CLean Polyester swabs for the ...
- Dentips Disposable Oral swabs Toothbrushes & swabs MDS096202 Medline
- Throat swabs (Pictures Images Photos & Diagrams)