Is SWABS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWABS in various dictionaries:
- noun - implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - wash with a swab or a mop
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- verb - to clean with a large mop
There are 5 letters in SWABS: A B S S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWABS, to go: SWABS?
Rearrange the letters in SWABS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWABS
What's nearby SWABS
Lookup in Wiki for SWABS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWABS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWABS"