Scrabble word: SWABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWABS exist?
Definitions of SWABS in dictionaries:
- noun - implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - wash with a swab or a mop
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- verb - to clean with a large mop
There are 5 letters in SWABS: A B S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWABS plus a wildcard: SWABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWABS
Images for SWABS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.