Scrabble word: JAWS
Is JAWS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JAWS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- noun - the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it
- noun - holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - talk incessantly and tiresomely
- verb - chew (food)
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- verb - to talk rapidly
There are 4 letters in JAWS: A J S W
Click to search all anagrams of JAWS plus a wildcard: JAWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAWS
Images for JAWS
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.