Scrabble word: JAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAW exist?
Definitions of JAW in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- noun - the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it
- noun - holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - talk incessantly and tiresomely
- verb - chew (food)
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- Either of two bony or cartilaginous structures that in most vertebrates form the framework of the mouth and hold the teeth.
- The mandible or maxilla or the part of the face covering these bones.
- Either of two opposed hinged parts in a mechanical device.
- Impudent argument or back talk: Don’t give me any jaw.
- A conversation or chat.
- To talk vociferously; jabber.
- To talk; converse.
- verb - to talk rapidly
There are 3 letters in JAW: A J W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAW plus a wildcard: JAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAW
Images for JAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.