Scrabble word: JAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAW exist?
Definitions of JAW in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- noun - the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it
- noun - holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - talk incessantly and tiresomely
- verb - chew (food)
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- Either of two bony or cartilaginous structures that in most vertebrates form the framework of the mouth and hold the teeth.
- The mandible or maxilla or the part of the face covering these bones.
- Either of two opposed hinged parts in a mechanical device.
- Impudent argument or back talk: Don’t give me any jaw.
- A conversation or chat.
- To talk vociferously; jabber.
- To talk; converse.
- verb - to talk rapidly