Scrabble word: WHANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHANG exist?
Definitions of WHANG in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - beat with force
- verb - propel or hit with force
- verb - attack forcefully
- A thong or whip of hide or leather.
- A lashing blow, as of a whip.
- The sound of such a blow.
- To beat or whip with a thong.
- To beat with a sharp blow or blows.
- To strike so as to produce a loud, reverberant noise.
- verb - to beat with a whip
There are 5 letters in WHANG: A G H N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHANG plus a wildcard: WHANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHANG
Images for WHANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.