Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOOMY exist?
Definitions of GLOOMY in dictionaries:
- adj - depressingly dark
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - causing dejection
- Partially or totally dark, especially dismal and dreary: a damp, gloomy day.
- Showing or filled with gloom: gloomy faces.
- Causing or producing gloom; depressing: gloomy news.
- See Synonyms at glum.
- adv - dismally dark [adj GLOOMIER, GLOOMIEST] : GLOOMILY
There are 6 letters in GLOOMY: G L M O O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOOMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOOMY plus a wildcard: GLOOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOOMY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOOMY
- gloomy Sunday - Manon Eileen - a Writers Blog Manon Eileen - a ...
- Archivogloomy Forest.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- gloomy Sunday by andygunawan on deviantART
- gloomy wallpapers future wallpaper screensaver ps3 image ...
- ... Sentinel Blog Archives Arab spring turns to gloomy summer
- this painting shows gloomy feeling of a person..
- Maryland Weather Archives - Weather forecast Meteorology and climate ...
- gloomy Wallpaper 101 Dark Balck Wallpapers 2560x1600 Photo Picture
- gloomy Days
- gloomy by Ann-McLaren on deviantART