Scrabble word: GLOOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOOMY exist?
Definitions of GLOOMY in dictionaries:
- adj - depressingly dark
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - causing dejection
- Partially or totally dark, especially dismal and dreary: a damp, gloomy day.
- Showing or filled with gloom: gloomy faces.
- Causing or producing gloom; depressing: gloomy news.
- See Synonyms at glum.
- adv - dismally dark [adj GLOOMIER, GLOOMIEST] : GLOOMILY
There are 6 letters in GLOOMY: G L M O O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOOMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOOMY plus a wildcard: GLOOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOOMY
Images for GLOOMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.