Scrabble word: BROODY
Is BROODY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BROODY in dictionaries:
- noun - a domestic hen ready to brood
- adj - physiologically ready to incubate eggs
- adj - deeply or seriously thoughtful
- Meditative; contemplative.
- Oppressive: “The room’s air was broody and sullen, like the season’s own, full of storm clouds” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- Disposed to sit on eggs to hatch them: a broody hen.
- adv - tending to brood [adj BROODIER, BROODIEST] : BROODILY
There are 6 letters in BROODY: B D O O R Y
Click to search all anagrams of BROODY plus a wildcard: BROODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROODY
Images for BROODY
Lookup in Wiki for BROODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.