Scrabble word: SMOLDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOLDER exist?
Definitions of SMOLDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fire that burns with thick smoke but no flame
- verb - burn slowly and without a flame
- verb - have strong suppressed feelings
- To burn with little smoke and no flame.
- To exist in a suppressed state: Revolution smoldered in the masses.
- Thick smoke resulting from a slow fire.
- verb - to burn with no flame
There are 7 letters in SMOLDER: D E L M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOLDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMOLDER plus a wildcard: SMOLDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOLDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMOLDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.